12VAC5-481-1040. Records of Individual Monitoring Results.
A. Licensees shall maintain records of doses received by all individuals for whom monitoring is required pursuant to 12VAC5-481-760 and records of doses received during planned special exposures, accidents, and emergency conditions. These records shall include, when applicable:
1. The deep dose equivalent to the whole body, lens deep dose equivalent, shallow dose equivalent to the skin, and shallow dose equivalent to the extremities;
2. The estimated intake of radionuclides (see 12VAC5-481-650);
3. The committed effective dose equivalent assigned to the intake of radionuclides;
4. The specific information used to assess the committed effective dose equivalent pursuant to 12VAC5-481-670 A and C and when required by 12VAC5-481-760;
5. The total effective dose equivalent when required by 12VAC5-481-650; and
6. The total of the deep dose equivalent and the committed dose to the organ receiving the highest total dose.
B. Licensees shall make entries of the records specified in subsection A of this section at least annually.
C. Licensees shall maintain the records specified in subsection A of this section in clear and legible records containing all the information required by 12VAC5-481-2280.
D. The records required under this section should be protected from public disclosure because of the personal privacy nature of the records. These records are protected by privacy laws, including when the records are transferred to the agency.
E. Licensees shall maintain the records of dose to an embryo/fetus with the records of dose to the declared pregnant woman. The declaration of pregnancy, including the estimated date of conception, shall also be kept on file, but may be maintained separately from the dose records.
F. Licensees shall retain the required form or record until the agency terminates each pertinent license requiring this record.
§ 32.1-229 of the Code of Virginia.
Derived from Volume 22, Issue 25, eff. September 20, 2006; amended, Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 18, eff. June 12, 2008; Volume 32, Issue 24, eff. August 25, 2016.
Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.
As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.