The Foundation has the authority to:
1. Administer the Veterans Services Fund and make allocations of revenue from the Fund to the Department of Veterans Services to provide supplemental funding for the Department's services and programs;
2. Accept, hold, and administer gifts and bequests of money, securities, or other property, absolutely or in trust, for the purposes for which the Foundation is created;
3. Enter into contracts and execute all instruments necessary and appropriate to carry out the Foundation's purposes;
4. Take such actions as may be reasonably necessary to seek, promote, and stimulate contributions for the Fund;
5. Develop other possible dedicated revenue sources for the Fund; and
6. Perform any lawful acts necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes of the Foundation.
2003, cc. 657, 670; 2008, cc. 467, 486, 768, 872; 2011, c. 795.