Local public agencies represented on local interagency coordinating councils are responsible for:
1. Providing services as appropriate and agreed upon by members of the local interagency coordinating council;
2. Maintaining data and providing information as requested to their respective state agencies;
3. Developing and implementing interagency agreements;
4. Complying with applicable state and federal regulations and local policies and procedures; and
5. Following procedural safeguards and dispute resolution procedures as adopted by the Commonwealth.
1992, c. 771, § 2.1-767; 2001, c. 844.
The chapters of the acts of assembly referenced in the historical citation at the end of this section may not constitute a comprehensive list of such chapters and may exclude chapters whose provisions have expired.