Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 11. Gaming
Agency 20. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Charitable Gaming
Chapter 20. Charitable Gaming Regulations

11VAC20-20-210. Game set requirements.

Each game set shall meet the following minimum requirements:

1. Each game set shall be made up of a finite number of electronic pull-tabs;

2. The game set shall consist of a maximum of 25,000 electronic pull-tabs;

3. All electronic pull-tabs in a particular game set shall be of the same purchase price;

4. The maximum win amount awarded per any one electronic pull-tab shall not exceed the value set forth for pull-tabs by § 18.2-340.33 of the Code of Virginia;

5. Each game set shall be assigned a unique serial number;

6. After randomization, game sets may be broken into subsets of equal size. If game subsets are used, they shall each be assigned a unique serial number and be traceable to a parent game set; and

7. Game sets shall not be commingled.

Statutory Authority

§ 18.2-40.15 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 39, Issue 14, eff. March 29, 2023.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.