Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 30. Department of Medical Assistance Services
Chapter 10. State Plan under Title XIX of the Social Security Act Medical Assistance Program; General Provisions

12VAC30-10-510. Consultation to medical facilities.

A. Consultative services are provided by health and other appropriate State agencies to hospitals, nursing facilities, home health agencies, clinics and laboratories in accordance with 42 CFR 431.105(b).

B. Similar services are provided to other types of facilities providing medical care to individuals receiving services under the programs specified in 42 CFR 431.105(b):

HURA and RHI Projects

Neighborhood Health Projects

Multiple Handicap Projects

Children and Youth Projects

Maternal and Infant Care Projects

Dental Health Projects

Cerebral Palsy Centers

Family Planning Clinics

Child Development Clinics

Crippled Children Programs

Statutory Authority

Social Security Act Title XIX; 42 CFR 430 to end; all other applicable statutory and regulatory sections.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR460-01-44, eff. October 1, 1977.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.