Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 30. Department of Medical Assistance Services
Chapter 122. Community Waiver Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities

12VAC30-122-560. Transition service.

A. Service description. Transition service shall be consistent with the requirements and limits set out in 12VAC30-120-2010.

B. Criteria and allowable required activities. This service shall be the same as set out in 12VAC30-120-2010.

C. Service units and limits shall be the same as those set out in 12VAC30-120-2010.

D. Provider requirements shall be the same as those set out in 12VAC30-120-2010. All transition service provided in this waiver shall be reimbursed consistent with the agency's service limits and payment amounts as set out in the fee schedule.

E. Service documentation and requirements shall be the same as those set out in 12VAC30-120-2010.

F. Transition service is covered in the FIS, CL, and BI waivers.

Statutory Authority

§ 32.1-325 of the Code of Virginia; 42 USC § 1396 et seq.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 37, Issue 14, eff. March 31, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.