Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 35. Department of Behavioral Health And Developmental Services
Chapter 225. Requirements for Virginia Early Intervention System

12VAC35-225-510. Reconsideration of decision to deny or terminate certification.

A. In the event that the early intervention practitioner disagrees with the determination to deny or terminate certification, he may request reconsideration from the commissioner. The request shall be made in writing within 30 days of the date of the written notice of denial or termination and may include relevant additional information or documentation to support the request.

B. The commissioner shall review the request for reconsideration and information presented and issue a decision in writing within 30 business days following receipt of the request. The decision of the commissioner shall be a final case decision that may be appealed under the Virginia Administrative Process Act (§ 2.2-4000 et seq. of the Code of Virginia).

Statutory Authority

§ 2.2-5304 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 10, eff. February 27, 2016.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.