Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 507. Nursing Scholarships and Loan Repayment Program Requiring Service in a Long-Term Care Facility

12VAC5-507-190. Terms of service.

The following are the terms of service for the loan repayment program:

1. The applicant shall agree to provide full-time nursing services in a long-term care facility in the Commonwealth for a minimum of one year with an option for renewal in the second, third, and fourth year upon submitting a new application, with a potential to serve up to four years. Additional years of loan repayment beyond the one-year commitment are dependent upon the availability of state funds for the nursing loan repayment program;

2. The participant shall provide full-time service; and

3. No period of advanced training shall count toward satisfying a period of obligated service under this loan repayment program.

Statutory Authority

§§ 32.1-12, 32.1-122.6:01 and 54.1-3011.2 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 21, eff. July 13, 2016.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.