Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 542. Rules and Regulations Governing the Virginia Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Midwife Scholarship Program

12VAC5-542-70. Distribution of scholarships.

Annually, by March 1 of each calendar year, the Nursing Scholarship Committee shall inform the nurse practitioner/nurse midwife schools of education of the availability of the nurse practitioner/nurse midwife scholarships and provide the schools with application forms for submission by eligible applicants. Until such time as a fully accredited nurse midwife education program is established at any health service center in Virginia, attendance at an accredited program in a nearby state is acceptable for scholarship eligibility. The Nursing Scholarship Committee shall convene annually for the purpose of reviewing applications and awarding scholarships. Scholarship awards shall be based upon majority vote of the Nursing Scholarship Committee.

Statutory Authority

§§ 32.1-12, 32.1-122.5, and 32.1-122.6:02 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR355-40-700 § 3.3, eff. August 1, 1994.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.