Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 550. Board of Health Regulations Governing Vital Records

FORMS (12VAC5-550).

Certificate of Live Birth, VS1 (eff. 1/93).

Certificate of Death, VS2 (eff. 1/89).

Certificate of Death (Medical Examiner's Certificate), VS2A (eff. 1/89).

Marriage Register, VS3 (eff. 1/90).

Report of Divorce or Annulment, VS4 (eff. 1/90).

Report of Spontaneous Fetal Death, VS5 (eff. 1/93).

Report of Induced Termination of Pregnancy, VS5A (eff. 1/90).

Application for Certification of a Vital Record, VS6 (eff. 7/02).

Out-of-State Transit Permit, VS10 (eff. 7/85).

Permit for Disinterment, Transit, and Reinterment, VS11 (eff. 7/85).

Delayed Certificate of Birth, VS12 (eff. 4/85).

Report of Adoption, VS21 (eff. 7/85).

Acknowledgement of Paternity, VS22 (eff. 9/93).

Affidavit for Correction of a Record, VS32 (eff. 1/87).

Hospital Monthly Vital Statistics Report, VS33 (eff. 7/89).

Funeral Director's Monthly Vital Statistics Report, VS33-A (eff. 3/90).

Court Order Establishing Record of Birth, VS40 (eff. 10/88).

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.