Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 640. Alternative Discharging Sewage Treatment Regulations for Individual Single Family Dwellings

12VAC5-640-510. Information to be reported electronically.

A. Every owner issued an operation permit for a discharging system is responsible for having the results of all mandated testing and inspections submitted to the department in the form and format acceptable to the department.

B. All formal compliance testing, informal testing, repairs, modifications, alterations, expansions and routine maintenance must be reported.

C. All reports and test results must be submitted by the 15th of the month following the month in which the activity occurred.

D. All reports and test results shall be submitted electronically. When formal testing indicates that a discharge limit established in the General Permit is being exceeded or when informal testing indicates a discharging system may be in violation of the General Permit requirements, the owner shall notify the maintenance provider and the department within 24 hours.

Statutory Authority

§§ 32.1-12 and 32.1-164 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR355-34-400 § 3.13, eff. July 30, 1992; amended, Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 6, eff. December 16, 2015.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.