Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 10. Virginia Housing Development Authority
Chapter 150. Rules and Regulations for the Virginia Senior Home Equity Account Program

13VAC10-150-150. Term and extensions of home equity account.

The term during which the borrower shall have the right to request and receive equity payments under a home equity account shall be (i) five years, if the application shall be received prior to September 1, 1989; or (ii) such period of time as the executive director may establish prior to the closing thereof, if the application shall be received on or after September 1, 1989. The executive director may extend such term and any extensions thereof for such period of time and upon such terms and conditions as he may deem appropriate to accomplish the purposes of the program and to best utilize the resources of the authority. The expiration of such term or any extensions thereof shall not in any way affect the then existing principal balance of the home equity account loan or any accrued interest thereon.

Statutory Authority

§ 36-55.30:3 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR400-02-0015 § 4.8, eff. July 19, 1988; amended, Virginia Register Volume 5, Issue 6, eff. November 21, 1988; Volume 5, Issue 21, eff. July 1, 1989.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.