Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 10. Virginia Housing Development Authority
Chapter 160. Rules and Regulations for Administration of Rent Reduction Tax Credits

13VAC10-160-55. Review and Selection of Application; Allocation of Tax Credits.

After January 1, 2000, no tax credits shall be allocated by the authority, except allocations made prior to January 1, 2000, may be increased as provided in 13VAC10-160-120.

Upon compliance with the state code and these rules and regulations, the owner to whom an allocation has been made prior to January 1, 2000, shall be entitled to tax credits annually, in such amount as is determined by the authority pursuant to these rules and regulations, for each year beginning in the year for which such allocation is made and ending December 31, 2010, unless sooner terminated or reduced pursuant to these rules and regulations.

Statutory Authority

§ 36-55.30:3 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Volume 13, Issue 21, eff. July 1, 1997; amended, Virginia Register Volume 16, Issue 26, eff. September 1, 2000; Volume 22, Issue 07, eff. December 1, 2005.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.