Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 10. Virginia Housing Development Authority
Chapter 90. Rules and Regulations for Virginia Rental Rehabilitation Program

13VAC10-90-10. Definitions.

The following words and terms, when used herein, shall have the following meanings, unless the context indicates otherwise.

"Grantee" means any unit of local government that enters into a grant agreement with the authority to administer a rental rehabilitation grant.

"HUD" means the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

"Section 8" means Section 8 of the United States Housing Act of 1937 (42 USCS § 1437 et seq.), as amended, and the applicable rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.

These definitions supplement those contained in 24 CFR 511.2 and other applicable sections of the Code of Federal Regulations. Only those terms not defined in the Code of Federal Regulations or used differently herein have been defined.

Statutory Authority

§ 36-55.30:3 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR400-02-0008 § 1, eff. December 18, 1984; amended, Virginia Register Volume 4, Issue 21, eff. June 21, 1988; Volume 5, Issue 21, eff. July 1, 1989; Volume 7, Issue 25, eff. August 20, 1991.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.