Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 17. Libraries And Cultural Resources
Agency 10. Department of Historic Resources
Chapter 20. Evaluation Criteria and Procedures for Nominations of Property to the National Register or for Designation As a National Historic Landmark

17VAC10-20-150. Mailings and affidavits; concurrent state and federal notice.

The department shall send the required notices by first class mail to the last known address of each person entitled to notice pursuant to 17VAC10-20-130. A representative of the department shall make an affidavit that the required mailings have been made. In the case where property is also proposed for inclusion in the Virginia Landmarks Register pursuant to designation by the Virginia Board of Historic Resources, the department may provide concurrent notice of the proposed state designation and the proposed nomination to the National Register.

Statutory Authority

§ 10.1-2202 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR392-01-02 § 4.3, eff. February 9, 1994; amended, Virginia Register Volume 33, Issue 4, eff. November 17, 2016.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.