Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 160. Board For Waterworks And Wastewater Works Operators And Onsite Sewage System Professionals
Chapter 40. Onsite Sewage System Professionals Licensing Regulations

18VAC160-40-40. Fee schedule.

Fee Type

Fee Amount

When Due

Initial application (for each profession, class, and category of license)


With application

Renewal (for each profession, class, and category of license)


With renewal application

Reinstatement (for each profession, class, and category of license)

$105 (renewal fee + $25 reinstatement fee)

With reinstatement application

For licenses expiring on or after January 31, 2018, and before January 31, 2020, the renewal fee shall be $50. For reinstatement applications received after January 31, 2018, and on or before January 31, 2020, the total reinstatement fee shall be $75.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-201 and 54.1-2301 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 33, Issue 11, eff. April 1, 2017; amended, Virginia Register Volume 34, Issue 7, eff. January 1, 2018.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.