Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 30. Board of Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology
Chapter 21. Regulations Governing Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology

18VAC30-21-30. Records; accuracy of information.

A. All changes of name, address of record, or public address, if different from the address of record, shall be furnished to the board within 30 days after the change occurs.

B. A licensee who has changed his name shall submit as legal proof to the board a copy of the marriage certificate, a certificate of naturalization, or a court order evidencing the change. A duplicate license with the changed name shall be issued by the board upon receipt of such evidence and the required fee.

C. All notices required by law and by this chapter to be mailed by the board to any licensee shall be validly served when mailed to the latest address of record on file with the board.

Statutory Authority

§ 54.1-2400 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 23, eff. August 10, 2016; amended, Virginia Register Volume 39, Issue 7, eff. January 5, 2023.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.