Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 48. Common Interest Community Board
Chapter 30. Condominium Regulations

18VAC48-30-360. Narrative sections; warranties.

The public offering statement shall contain a section captioned "Warranties." The section shall describe any warranties provided by or through the declarant on the units or the common elements and a summary of the process for commencement of an action for breach of warranty in accordance with subsection C of § 55.1-1955 of the Code of Virginia. The section shall describe the structural defect warranty required by and described in subsection B of § 55.1-1955 of the Code of Virginia. The section shall also include the substance of the following statement:

"Nothing contained in the warranty provided by the declarant shall limit the protection afforded by the statutory warranty."

Statutory Authority

§ 54.1-2349 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 31, Issue 20, eff. August 1, 2015; amended, Virginia Register Volume 36, Issue 6, eff. December 31, 2019.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.