Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 21. Securities And Retail Franchising
Title 21. Securities And Retail Franchising
Agency 5. State Corporation Commission, Division of Securities And Retail Franchising

Chapter 40.
Exempt Securities and Transactions
Read Chapter

Section 10
Commercial paper
Section 20
Exchange and automated quotations system
Section 30
Section 40
Section 50
Foreign issuer
Section 60
Section 70
Solicitations of interest prior to the filing of a registration statement
Section 80
Section 90
Section 100
Domestic issuer limited transactional exemption
Section 110
Internet offer transactional exemption
Section 120
Section 130
Calculation of the number of purchasers under § 13.1-514 B 7 b
Section 140
Accredited investor exemption
Section 150
Employee benefit plans; eligible participants
Section 160
Canadian securities
Section 170
Offerings conducted pursuant to § 13.1-514 B 7 a; broker-dealer participation and solicitation
Section 180
Certain options, warrants, and rights
Section 190
Intrastate crowdfunding exemption
Section 200
Nonissuer distribution
FORMS (21VAC5-40)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.