Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 22. Social Services
Agency 40. Department of Social Services
Chapter 680. Virginia Energy Assistance Program - Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)

22VAC40-680-60. Application period.

The application period for crisis assistance shall begin not earlier than September 1 and shall end not later than March 31 each year unless funds are depleted earlier. The Board of Social Services shall set specific dates within that period for the acceptance of crisis assistance applications.

Statutory Authority

§ 63.2-217 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR615-08-01 § 3.2, eff. October 1, 1985; amended, Virginia Register Volume 2, Issue 23, eff. October 1, 1986; Volume 3, Issue 24, eff. October 1, 1987; Volume 4, Issue 14, eff. June 1, 1988; Volume 4, Issue 23, eff. October 1, 1988; Volume 5, Issue 23, eff. October 15, 1989; Volume 6, Issue 2, eff. November 22, 1989; Volume 6, Issue 25, eff. November 1, 1990; Volume 7, Issue 25, eff. November 1, 1991; Volume 8, Issue 2, eff. November 20, 1991; Volume 8, Issue 23, eff. October 1, 1992; Volume 11, Issue 2, eff. November 16, 1994.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.