Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 20. Department of Criminal Justice Services
Chapter 174. Regulations Relating to Private Security Services Registered Personnel

6VAC20-174-70. Additional registration category application.

A. Individuals may apply for multiple registration categories during the initial application process by completing the applicable training requirements for each category.

B. Registrants seeking to add categories to a current registration must:

1. Successfully complete all initial training requirements for each additional registration category requested pursuant to the compulsory minimum training standards of this chapter;

2. Submit a properly completed application provided by the department; and

3. Submit the applicable, nonrefundable application fee.

C. Individuals may avoid paying a separate fee for additional registration categories when the categories are requested on the application for renewal.

Statutory Authority

§ 9.1-141 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 31, Issue 25, eff. September 9, 2015.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.