Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 20. Department of Criminal Justice Services
Chapter 250. Regulations Relating to Property and Surety Bail Bondsmen

6VAC20-250-380. Court review; appeal of final agency order.

A. The final administrative decision may be appealed pursuant to § 2.2-4026 of the Code of Virginia.

B. Notification shall be given to the attention of the Director of the Department of Criminal Justice Services in writing within 30 days of the date notification of the board decision was served, or the date it was mailed to the respondent, whichever occurred first. In the event the board decision was served by mail, three days shall be added to that period. (Rule 2A:2 of Rules of the Virginia Supreme Court.)

C. During all judicial proceedings incidental to such disciplinary action, the sanctions imposed by the board shall remain in effect unless the court issues a stay of the order.

Statutory Authority

§ 9.1-185.2 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 23, eff. August 20, 2008.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.