Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 20. Department of Criminal Justice Services
Chapter 280. Rules Relating to Compulsory Minimum Training Standards for Law-Enforcement Field Training Officers

6VAC20-280-80. Failure to comply with rules and regulations.

Any individual attending a certified training academy shall comply with the rules and regulations promulgated by the department. The academy director shall be responsible for enforcement of all rules and regulations established to govern the conduct of attendees. If the academy director considers a violation of the rules and regulations detrimental to the welfare of the academy, the academy director may expel the individual from the academy. Notification of such action shall immediately be reported in writing to the agency administrator of the individual in accordance with the rules and regulations within the authority of the certified training academy.

Statutory Authority

§ 9.1-102 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 4, eff. November 18, 2015.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.