Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 35. Department (Board) of Juvenile Justice
Chapter 30. Regulation Governing State Reimbursement of Local Juvenile Residential Facility Costs

6VAC35-30-80. Board recommendations to the Governor.

A. The department shall notify the sponsor in writing within seven business days of the board's decision to recommend or not to recommend a project for reimbursement. If the recommendation is not to recommend reimbursement, the department shall briefly explain the rationale for the decision.

B. The board shall submit to the Governor, or his designee (i) its recommendations with respect to reimbursement requests and the rationale therefor; and (ii) such information as the Governor may require with respect to a request for approval of reimbursements.

C. Final appropriations are subject to the Governor's approval and legislative enactment.

Statutory Authority

§§ 16.1-309.5, 16.1-309.9, 16.1-322.7 and 66-10 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR690-15-001 § 3.5, eff. September 9, 1992; amended, Virginia Register Volume 27, Issue 11, eff. July 1, 2011.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.