Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 35. Department (Board) of Juvenile Justice
Chapter 60. Minimum Standards for Virginia Delinquency Prevention and Youth Development Act Grant Programs

6VAC35-60-580. Documented need required.

The need for the Office on Youth to operate a direct service program shall be documented and included in the Biennial Comprehensive Plan. If there is a documented need for the Office on Youth to operate a direct service program, the Biennial Comprehensive Plan shall specify the description of services to be provided including target populations and an evaluation plan.

The department shall be notified in writing of any plan to change a direct service program or service included in an Office on Youth's Biennial Comprehensive Plan.

Statutory Authority

§§ 66-10 and 66-28 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR690-40-005 § 4.15, eff. July 1, 1990; amended, Virginia Register Volume 14, Issue 3, eff. November 26, 1997; Volume 18, Issue 25, eff. November 1, 2002; Volume 27, Issue 24, eff. October 1, 2011.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.