Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 8. Education
Agency 105. Virginia Polytechnic Institute And State University
Chapter 11. Parking and Traffic

8VAC105-11-10. Definitions.

The following words and terms when used in this chapter shall have the following meanings unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:

"Parking and Traffic Procedures" means the Parking and Traffic Operational Manual, 2021-22 Academic Year, Volume 29, Virginia Tech Transportation Services, revised July 2021.

"Virginia Tech" means Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.

"University owned or leased property" means any property owned, leased, or controlled by Virginia Tech.

Statutory Authority

§ 23.1-1301 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 29, Issue 19, eff. April 30, 2013; amended, Virginia Register Volume 30, Issue 5, eff. October 15, 2013; amended, Volume 31, Issue 5, eff. October 7, 2014; Volume 34, Issue 2, eff. September 18, 2017; Volume 35, Issue 2, eff. September 7, 2018; Volume 36, Issue 5, eff. October 9, 2019; Volume 37, Issue 1, eff. August 17, 2020; Volume 38, Issue 2, eff. August 30, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.