Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 8. Education
Agency 115. College of William And Mary; Richard Bland College
Chapter 10. Motor Vehicles Parking and Traffic Regulations

8VAC115-10-200. Vacating certain lots.

A. The Cary Field/Bryan Lot, the University Center Lot, the Post Office Lot and the pull-in spaces at the rear of St. Bede's Church adjacent to College Terrace must be vacated by 8 a.m. on the Saturdays of home football games. Vehicles in violation may be towed at owner's expense.

B. The University Center Lot and the parking along the stadium wall shall be vacated the Friday and Saturday of the Colonial Relays. This is generally the first weekend in April of each year. Vehicles in violation may be towed at owner's expense.

C. Brooks Street around William and Mary Hall shall be vacated by 4 p.m. on the days of home basketball games. Vehicles in violation may be towed at owner's expense.

Statutory Authority

§ 23-9.2:3 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR187-01-02 § 5.2, eff. January 12, 1994; amended, Virginia Register Volume 11, Issue 18, eff. May 1, 1995.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.