Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 20. Virginia Waste Management Board
Chapter 81. Solid Waste Management Regulations

FORMS (9VAC20-81).

AnnualReport QA/QC Submission Checklist, DEQ Form ARSC‑01 (rev. 7/2011)

SolidWaste Management Facility Permit Applicant's Disclosure Statement, DEQ FormDISC‑01 (rev. 9/2020)

SolidWaste Management Facility Permit Applicant - Key Personnel DisclosureStatement, DEQ Form DISC‑02 (rev. 9/2020)

SolidWaste Management Facility Disclosure Statement - Quarterly Update, DEQ FormDISC‑03 (rev. 9/2020)

Requestfor Certification (Local Government), DEQ Form SW‑11‑1 (rev.6/2016)

SpecialWaste Disposal Request, DEQ Form SWDR (rev. 8/2018)

SolidWaste Part A Application, DEQ Form SW PTA (rev. 3/2011)

SolidWaste Disposal Facility Part B Application, DEQ Form SW PTB (rev. 3/2011)

SolidWaste Information and Assessment Program Reporting Table, Form DEQ 50‑25with Statement of Economic Benefits Form and Instructions (rev. 12/2018)

ExemptYard Waste Composting Annual Report, DEQ Form YW‑2 (rev. 7/2011)

ExemptYard Waste Compost Facility - Notice of Intent and Certification, DEQ Form YW‑3(rev. 7/2011)

ExemptYard Waste & Herbivorous Manures Compost Facility - Notice of Intent andCertification, DEQ Form YW‑4 (rev. 7/2011)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.