Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 120. Virginia Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (VPDES) General Permit Regulation for Discharges from Groundwater Remediation of Contaminated Sites, Dewatering Activities of Contaminated Sites, and Hydrostatic Tests


Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Waste, Physical/Chemical Methods, EPA Publication SW-846, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Third Edition as amended by Final Updates I, II, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, IVA, and IVB, National Technical Information Service (NTIS), 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA 22161, (703) 605-6000 or (800) 553-6847,

Method 504.1, rev. 1.1 (August 1995)

Method 7010 (February 2007)

Method 8011 (July 1992)

Method 8015C (November 2000)

Method 8015C (February 2007)

Method 8021B (July 2014)

Method 8260B (December 1996)

Method 8270D (July 2014)

Method 9040C (November 2004)

Methods for the Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water, Supplement III, EPA Publication 600/R-95/131 (August 1995), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C. 20460

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.