Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 32. Virginia Pollution Abatement (VPA) Permit Regulation

9VAC25-32-750. Certificate expiration.

A. Certificates issued under this regulation shall expire two years from the last day of the month in which they were issued, as indicated on the certificate, if any of the requirements of 9VAC25-32-740 are not met.

B. Following the expiration of a certificate, reinstatement may be accomplished only by reapplication and compliance with all requirements of 9VAC25-32-700 A, including the examination requirements.

C. It is the responsibility of the certified land applicators to accumulate the required continuing education requirements prior to expiration of the certificate of competence they hold. The department will attempt to notify the certified land applicators of any continuing education needs and other requirements as necessary for certificate renewal 90 days or more prior to certificate expiration.

Statutory Authority

§ 62.1-44.15 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 2008.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.