Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 610. Groundwater Withdrawal Regulations

Forms (9VAC25-610)

Department of Environmental Quality Water Division Permit Application Fee Form, Form 5 (rev. 10/2018)

Application Instructions for Completing a Groundwater Withdrawal Permit Application (rev. 11/2013)

Application for a Groundwater Withdrawal Permit (rev. 9/2012)

Groundwater Withdrawal Permit - Change of Ownership Agreement Form (rev. 11/2013)

Uncontested Termination Agreement (rev. 11/2013)

Uniform Water Well Completion Report, Form GW-2 (rev. 8/2016)

Uniform Water Well Completion Report Well Abandonment Form, GW-5 (rev. 8/2016)

Public Notice Authorization Form - Authorization for Public Notice Billing to Groundwater Withdrawal Permit Applicant (rev. 11/2013)

Preapplication Meeting - Application for a Groundwater Withdrawal Permit (rev. 9/2012)

Local and Areawide Planning Requirements (rev. 9/2012)

Quarterly Groundwater Withdrawal Report (rev. 11/2013)

Mitigation Plan (rev. 11/2013)

Existing Users Groundwater Withdrawal Permit Application and Instructions (eff. 2/2014)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.