Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 830. Chapter 830 Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area Designation and Management Regulations

9VAC25-830-250. Applicability.

Implementation and Enforcement

The Act requires that the board ensure that local governments comply with the Act and regulations and that their comprehensive plans, zoning ordinances and subdivision ordinances are in accordance with the Act. To satisfy these requirements, the board has adopted this chapter and will monitor each local government's compliance with the Act and this chapter.

Statutory Authority

§§ 62.1-44.15:69 and 62.1-44.15:72 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Former 4VAC50-90-250 and 9VAC10-20-240 derived from VR173-02-01 § 6.1, eff. September 1, 1989; amended, Volume 06, Issue 01, eff. October 1, 1989; Volume 07, Issue 05, eff. December 9, 1991; Volume 07, Issue 24, eff. October 1, 1991; amended and renumbered, Virginia Register Volume 29, Issue 04, eff. November 21, 2012; renumbered, Virginia Register Volume 30, Issue 02, eff. October 23, 2013.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.