Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 91. Facility and Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) Regulation

9VAC25-91-70. Correspondence to the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).

A. Correspondence that contains fees must be submitted to the department as specified in 9VAC25-91-60 A.

B. All other written correspondence and notifications to the department related to the requirements of this chapter shall be addressed to the DEQ regional office servicing the facility that is the subject of the correspondence. A list of regional offices and their addresses are available from the central office at the following address:

Mailing Address:

Department of Environmental Quality

Office of Spill Response and Remediation

P.O. Box 1105

Richmond, VA 23218

Street Address:

Department of Environmental Quality

Office of Spill Response and Remediation

1111 East Main Street, Suite 1400

Richmond, VA 23219

Statutory Authority

§§ 62.1-44.15, 62.1-44.34:15, 62.1-44.34:15.1 and 62.1-44.34:19.1 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 14, Issue 18, eff. June 24, 1998; amended, Virginia Register Volume 31, Issue 26, eff. November 1, 2015; Volume 34, Issue 13, eff. February 19, 2018.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.