Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 1. Administration
Agency 30. Department of General Services
Chapter 45. Certification for Noncommercial Environmental Laboratories

1VAC30-45-818. Air testing: constant and consistent test conditions.

A. The laboratory shall assure that the test instruments consistently operate within the specifications required of the application for which the equipment is used.

B. The laboratory shall document that all sampling equipment, containers and media used or supplied by the laboratory meet required test method criteria.

C. If supplied or used by the laboratory, procedures for field equipment decontamination shall be developed and their use documented.

D. The laboratory shall have a documented program for the calibration and verification of sampling equipment such as pumps, meter boxes, critical orifices, flow measurement devices and continuous analyzers, if these equipment are used or supplied by the laboratory.

Statutory Authority

§ 2.2-1105 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 25, Issue 7, eff. January 1, 2009.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.