Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 30. Department of Medical Assistance Services
Chapter 90. Methods and Standards for Establishing Payment Rates for Long-Term Care

12VAC30-90-136. Elements of capital payment methodology not subject to appeal.

Subpart III

Elements of the capital payment methodology that shall not be subject to appeal shall be:

1. The definitions provided in Article 3 (12VAC30-90-35 et seq.) of Subpart II of this chapter, and the application of those definitions to the FRV rate calculation.

2. The transition policy described in 12VAC30-90-29.

3. The formula for determining the FRV per diem rate described in Article 3 of Subpart II of this chapter.

4. The calculation of the FRV rental amount described in Article 3 of Subpart II of this chapter.

5. The exclusion of certain beds from the transition policy as provided in Article 3 of Subpart II of this chapter.

Statutory Authority

§ 32.1-325 of the Code of Virginia and Item 319 (II) of Chapter 1073 of the 2000 Acts of Assembly.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 17, Issue 18, eff. July 1, 2001.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.