Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 35. Department of Behavioral Health And Developmental Services
Chapter 105. Rules and Regulations for Licensing Providers by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services

12VAC35-105-1210. Sponsored residential home service records.

Providers of sponsored residential home services shall maintain the following records on each sponsored residential home:

1. Documentation of three references for the owner of the sponsor home;

2. Criminal background checks and results of the search of the registry of founded complaints of child abuse and neglect for all adult employees in the home;

3. Orientation and training provided by the provider to the sponsor and employees;

4. The log of provider inspections of the sponsored residential home including the date, the employee conducting the inspection, the purpose of the inspection, and a description of any significant events or findings; and

5. The daily log maintained by the sponsor of significant events related to individuals receiving services.

Statutory Authority

§ 37.2-203 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 18, Issue 18, eff. September 19, 2002; amended, Virginia Register Volume 28, Issue 5, eff. December 7, 2011.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.