Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 35. Department of Behavioral Health And Developmental Services
Chapter 225. Requirements for Virginia Early Intervention System

12VAC35-225-140. IFSP periodic review and updates.

A. A periodic IFSP review shall be conducted every six months or any time the parent, service coordinator, or another member of the IFSP team identifies the potential need for revisions to the IFSP outcomes or services.

B. Each periodic IFSP review shall provide for the participation of the IFSP team members listed in 12VAC35-225-120 D 1 through D 4. If conditions warrant, provisions must be made for the participation of other representatives identified in 12VAC35-225-120 D.

C. Each periodic IFSP review shall include a determination of the degree to which progress has been made toward achieving the outcomes identified in the IFSP and the need for revisions of the outcomes or early intervention services identified in the IFSP.

Statutory Authority

§ 2.2-5304 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 10, eff. February 27, 2016.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.