Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 462. Swimming Pool Regulations Governing the Posting of Water Quality Test Results

12VAC5-462-190. Disposition of a variance request.

A. The commissioner may deny any application for a variance by sending a denial notice to the applicant by certified mail. The notice shall be in writing and shall state the reasons for the denial.

B. If the commissioner proposes to grant a variance request submitted pursuant to 12VAC5-462-170 the applicant shall be notified in writing of this decision. Such notice shall identify the variance, swimming pool covered, and shall specify the period of time for which the variance will be effective. The effective date of a variance shall be as stated in the variance.

C. No owner may challenge the terms or conditions set forth in the variance after 30 calendar days have elapsed from the effective date of the variance.

Statutory Authority

§§ 32.1-12 and 32.1-248.1 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR355-35-700 § 3.13, Virginia Register Volume 10, Issue 20, eff. August 1, 1994.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.