Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 525. Regulations for Physician Assistant Scholarships

12VAC5-525-105. Change of practice site.

Should any recipient find that he is unable to fulfill the service commitment at the practice site to which he has committed to practice, he may request approval of a change of practice site. Such requests shall be made in writing. The department in its discretion may approve such a request. All practice sites, including changes of practice sites, shall be selected with the approval of the commissioner.

Failure of the recipient to transfer to another site shall be deemed to be a breach of the contract.

In the event of a breach of contract and in accordance with the terms of the contract, the recipient shall make default payments as described in 12VAC5-510-30.

In the event of a dispute between the recipient and the practice site, every effort shall be made to resolve the dispute before reassignment will be permitted.

Statutory Authority

§ 32.1-122.6:03 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 38, Issue 11, eff. February 17, 2022.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.