Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 525. Regulations for Physician Assistant Scholarships

12VAC5-525-110. Reporting requirements.

A. Each recipient shall provide information as required by the department to verify compliance with the practice requirements of the PA scholarship program (e.g., verification of employment in a primary care setting form once every 180 days).

B. Each recipient shall promptly notify the department in writing within 30 days if any of the following events occur:

1. Recipient changes name;

2. Recipient changes address;

3. [ Recipient changes practice site. Recipient is required to request in writing and obtain prior approval of changes in practice site;

4. Recipient no longer intends or is able to fulfill service obligation as a PA in the Commonwealth;

5. Recipient ceases to practice as a PA; or

6. Recipient ceases or no longer intends to complete his PA academic program.

Statutory Authority

§ 32.1-122.6:03 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 38, Issue 11, eff. February 17, 2022.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.