Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 5. Department of Housing And Community Development
Chapter 112. Enterprise Zone Grant Program Regulation

FORMS (13VAC5-112).

Application for Enterprise Designation Form, EZ-1 (rev. 2/2015)

Joint Application Agreement Form, EZ-1-JA, (rev. 2/2015)

Enterprise Zone Amendment Application, EZ-2 (undated, filed 8/29/2018)

Joint Amendment Application Agreement Form, EZ-2-JA (undated, filed 9/1/2016)

Local Enterprise Zone Annual Report Form, EZ-3-AR (rev. 5/2016), online form available at

Form EZ-3-AR Business Activity Worksheet (rev. 5/2016)

Job Creation Grant Application Form, EZ-JCG (rev. 11/2015)

Job Creation Grant Application Form, EZ-JCG-HUA (rev. 11/2015)

Real Property Investment Grant Application Form and Supplements, EZ-RPIG (rev. 11/2015)

General Income Tax Credit Application for Existing Firms, EZ-6E (undated, filed 9/7/2016), online form available at

General Income Tax Credit Application for New Firms, EZ-6N (undated, filed 9/7/2016), online form available at

Investment tax Credit Qualification Form, EZ-6I (rev. 1/2015)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.