Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Title 13. Housing
Agency 5. Department of Housing And Community Development

Chapter 112.
Enterprise Zone Grant Program Regulation
Read Chapter

  • Part VII.
    Enterprise Zone Designation
    Read all
  • Section 420
    Status of enterprise zones designated prior to July 1, 2005
    Section 430
    Eligible applicants for zone designation
    Section 440
    Zone eligibility requirements
    Section 450
    Relationship to federal empowerment zone program
  • Part VIII.
    Procedures and Requirements for Zone Designations
    Read all
  • Section 460
    Procedures for zone application and designation
    Section 470
    Procedures and requirements for joint applications
    Section 480
    Application considerations
  • Part XI.
    Procedures for Zone Termination
    Read all
  • Section 510
    Failure to provide local program incentives
    Section 520
    Failure to qualify for state incentives
  • Part XIII.
    Zone Termination and Incentive Qualification
    Read all
  • Section 540
    Zone termination and incentive qualification
FORMS (13VAC5-112)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.