Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 5. Department of Housing And Community Development
Chapter 51. Virginia Statewide Fire Prevention Code

13VAC5-51-144.8. IFC Chapter 36 Marinas.

A. Change Section 3603.5 to read:

3603.5 Electrical equipment. Electrical equipment shall be maintained in accordance with its listing, Section 605 of this code, and NFPA 303 as required for wet, damp, and hazardous locations.

B. Change Section 3604.2 to read:

3604.2 Standpipes. Marinas and boatyards equipped with standpipe systems shall be maintained in accordance with NFPA 303 and Chapter 9.

C. Change Section 3605.1 to read:

3605.1 Fuel dispensing. Marine motor fuel-dispensing facilities shall be in accordance with Chapter 23. For tanks subject to 9VAC25-91, Facility and Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) Regulation, or 9VAC25-580, Underground Storage Tanks: Technical Standards and Corrective Action Requirements, see Section 5701.1.1.

Statutory Authority

§ 27-97 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 34, Issue 18, eff. October 16, 2018; amended, Virginia Register Volume 37, Issue 14, eff. July 1, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.