Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 6. Virginia Manufactured Housing Board
Chapter 20. Manufactured Housing Licensing and Transaction Recovery Fund Regulations

13VAC6-20-160. Special license; applications; fees.

Article 5
Special License

A. The board may approve applications from regulants for special licenses, not to exceed 10 days in duration, for a temporary place of business operated or proposed by the regulant. The temporary location shall not be contiguous to other premises for which a license is issued, except that contiguous locations may be licensed for dealer and manufacturer product shows.

B. The application for special licenses shall be submitted on forms supplied by the department. All information required with the application shall be furnished by the applicant for the board's review. Applications shall be submitted to the board at least 30 days prior to the requested effective date of the special license.

C. The application shall be accompanied by the required fee in 13VAC6-20-200 B.

Statutory Authority

§ 36-85.18 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR449-01-02 § 2.15, eff. April 1, 1994.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.