Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 14. Insurance
Agency 5. State Corporation Commission, Bureau of Insurance
Chapter 20. Variable Contract Regulations

14VAC5-20-100. Records of Examination.

A. Results of the examination administered pursuant to subsection C of 14VAC5-20-80 will be reported by the Bureau of Insurance to the applicant's company. In addition, examination results will be reported by the Bureau of Insurance to any other State Insurance Department requesting confirmation of the examination grade, either upon request of such Department or upon request of the applicant or his company.

B. Records of the examination grade of each applicant upon an examination administered by the Bureau of Insurance, or upon an examination deemed to be a satisfactory alternative examination and administered by another agency or authority and reported to the Bureau of Insurance will be retained in the file pertaining to said applicant.

Statutory Authority

§ 38.2-3113 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Regulation 3, Case No. 18623; December 19, 1968, eff. March 1, 1969.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.