Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 16. Labor And Employment
Agency 25. Safety And Health Codes Board
Chapter 30. Regulations for Asbestos Emissions Standards for Demolition and Renovation Construction Activities and the Disposal of Asbestos-Containing Construction Wastes--Incorporation by Reference, 40 CFR 61.140 through 61.156

16VAC25-30-20. Designated standards of performance.

Subpart 61.140 - Applicability, 40 CFR 61.140

Subpart 61.141 - Definitions, 40 CFR 61.141

Subpart 61.145 - Standard for Demolition and Renovation, 40 CFR 61.145 (including figure 3)

Subpart 61.146 - Standard for Spraying, 40 CFR 61.146

Subpart 61.148 - Standard for Insulating Materials, 40 CFR 61.148

Subpart 61.150 - Standard for Waste Disposal, 40 CFR 61.150 (excluding subsection (a)(4) and including figure 4)

Subpart 61.154 - Standard for Active Waste Disposal Sites, 40 CFR 61.154 (excluding subsection (d))

Subpart 61.156 - Cross-reference to other Asbestos Regulations, 40 CFR 61.156 (including Table 1)

Statutory Authority

§ 40.1-51.25 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR425-03-85.61, § 2, eff. November 5, 1992.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.