Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 110. Board of Pharmacy
Chapter 21. Regulations Governing the Licensure of Pharmacists and Registration of Pharmacy Technicians

18VAC110-21-30. Current name and address.

A. It shall be the duty and responsibility of each licensee and registrant to inform the board of his current name and address. A licensee or registrant shall notify the board within 14 days in writing or electronically of a name change or a change of an address of record. Properly updating a name or an address of record directly through the board's web-based application or other approved means shall constitute lawful notification.

B. All notices required by law or by this chapter are deemed to be received by the licensee or registrant when sent to the address of record and shall not relieve the licensee or registrant of the obligation to comply.

C. An individual licensed by or registered with the board who has provided the board with a public address that is different from the address of record shall notify the board in writing if there is a change in the address.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-2400 and 54.1-3307 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 36, Issue 6, eff. December 11, 2019.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.