Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 110. Board of Pharmacy
Chapter 60. Regulations Governing Pharmaceutical Processors

18VAC110-60-321. Devices, hemp-based CBD products, and inert product samples.

A. A pharmaceutical processor or cannabis dispensing facility may have for sale on-site devices intended for the administration of dispensed cannabis products and hemp based CBD products that meet the applicable standards set forth in state and federal law and that meet testing requirements of 18VAC110-60-280 D 2 and D 3.

B. The pharmaceutical processor or cannabis dispensing facility may use and distribute inert product samples that do not contain any active cannabinoids for patient demonstration exclusively at the pharmaceutical processor or cannabis dispensing facility without the need for a written certification. Such inert product samples may not be sold or further distributed.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-3442.6 and 54.1-3447 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 37, Issue 25, eff. September 1, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.