Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 125. Board of Psychology
Chapter 20. Regulations Governing the Practice of Psychology

18VAC125-20-43. Requirements for licensure as a school psychologist-limited.

A. Every applicant for licensure as a school psychologist-limited shall submit to the board:

1. A copy of a current license issued by the Board of Education showing an endorsement in psychology.

2. An official transcript showing completion of a master's degree in psychology.

3. A completed Employment Verification Form of current employment by a school system under the Virginia Department of Education.

4. The application fee.

B. At the time of licensure renewal, school psychologists-limited shall be required to submit an updated Employment Verification Form if there has been a change in school district in which the licensee is currently employed.

Statutory Authority

§ 54.1-2400 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 17, Issue 12, eff. March 28, 2001; amended, Virginia Register Volume 28, Issue 19, eff. June 20, 2012.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.