Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 15. Virginia Board For Asbestos, Lead, And Home Inspectors
Chapter 40. Home Inspector Licensing Regulations

18VAC15-40-290. Withdrawal of approval.

The board may withdraw approval of a prelicense education course, an NRS training module, or an NRS CPE course for the following reasons:

1. The training module or course being offered no longer meets the standards established by the board.

2. The provider, through an agent or otherwise, advertises its services in a fraudulent or deceptive way.

3. The provider, instructor, or contact person of the provider falsifies any information relating to the application for approval, training module, course information, or student records or fails to produce records required by 18VAC15-40-270.

4. A change in the information provided that results in noncompliance with this part.

5. Failure to comply with 18VAC15-40-280.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-201 and 54.1-501 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 33, Issue 14, eff. April 17, 2017.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.